Up-to-date PDAs has powerful processors has dozens megabytes of memory. However, there is no handy method of entering texts on such computers. Yes, you can type several words using graffiti, but what would you do if you need to type a whole page?
The keys on a system virtual keyboard are too small, and drawing thousands of squiggles with the help of graffiti is very tiresome. Furthermore, you have to constantly correct errors! You certainly wanted to write something voluminous on your Palm Handheld, but you always were confused by typesetting difficulties. Quite often, when you travel, you want to write an e-mail to your old friend, or to exchange a few words with a colleague by SMS'. But when traveling by train or by bus, using of graffiti becomes problematic.
However, there is a way of typing other than graffiti. You can type faster and more accurately with the help of the truly innovative onscreen keyboard. This keyboard has large keys and QWERTY layout - is there anything more you would need for text typing? Its interface looks quite uncustomary, but you'll not need to learn how to use it. All keys are located at their usual places, though they have original form and are displaced vertically. You will quickly adapt to these distinctions, and will be able to type text almost as easily, as when using an external keyboard. You will be convinced of it!
Key features of Mini-Keyboard include:
- You can use the keyboard in built-in applications (Memos, Calendar, Tasks, Mail, SMS etc.), as well as in 3rd party applications
- You can operate with one or two hands, using stylus, fingernail or even finger!
- For better typing experience, visual and audio feedback is developed
- If your device supports landscape mode, you can type text on a full-size standard keyboard (see the screenshot)
- National keyboard layouts allow you to type in many European languages (including German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish)